Pizza for breakfast? Why not! You need just a few ingredients and a preheated oven. While you drink your coffee, you prepare a delicious pizza. Get ensure you have in your kitchen these simple ingredients.
I used frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted, but you can also use 4-5 potatoes and with a grater you get the same result.
Also, you can include sweet potato for extra taste and creaminess 😀
Ingredients (4 people):
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted or 4-5 potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded Cheddar
- Fresh grounded salt and pepper
- Oil/butter/cooking spray, for pan
- 6 strips of bacon
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Directions for Cheesy Breakfast Pizza:
- First important step: drink a sip of coffee 😀
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and start to mix the hash browns with 2 eggs and 1/2 cup cheddar into a mixing bowl. Don`t forget to season with salt and pepper.
- Drink another sip of coffee!
- Use the spray/oil/butter for a baking sheet of pizza and using your hands, add the mixing from the bowl and pat it into a circular crust.
- Right: coffee!
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden
- Take a skillet, medium heat it, put some oil, cook the bacon 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper-towel. Drain. Crumble.
- Top baked crust with cheese and crack the last for 4 eggs. Don`t forget to scatter with the bacon you crumbled and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Put it back in the oven for 15 minutes for runny yolks or 18-20 minutes for less runny yolks
- Garnish with chives.
- Take a picture. Share with us!
- No more coffee! It`s time to eat!