For babies or those who have an allergy to eggs, Eggless Cookies are the perfect spoil. They are so good you cannot stop at one, so do not hesitate to try them.
½ cup of butter
¾ cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of white sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of flour
1tsp of baking soda
1/5 chopped pecan nuts
Instructions for Eggless Cookies with Pecan Nuts:
1. In a bowl, mix butter with brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla then add flour and baking soda.
2. Now add the chopped pecan nuts and stir until homogenize the composition.
3. Shape a rolling dough with a diameter of about 5cm and put it in the freezer for 30-45 minutes, then we can cut slices of 4-5 mm.
4. Put the cookies in a tray with baking paper and bake them in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 13 minutes.
5. When we remove them from the oven, we handle them carefully, because they will break easily.
6. After they cool, they get exactly the right way.