4 Best Fall Recipes. Autumn comes with lots of joy and, because it has already been well installed, it is time to enjoy some seasonal dishes. The magnificent colors of this season cannot be matched in splendor but by the flavor of the wonderful ingredients, we find at this time of the year. Now is the time to fill your shopping cart with delicious vegetables and prepare some fall meals that will make you even more fond of this charming season but full of charm!
1. Beef stew with vegetables
1 kg of beef cut into cubes;
• 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
• 4 cups of concentrated soup beef;
• one liter of water;
• one teaspoon of dried rosemary;
• one teaspoon of dried parsley;
• half a teaspoon of black pepper;
• 3 large potatoes, clean and cut cubes;
• 4 carrots, cut pieces;
• 4 yolks of celery leaves, finely cut;
• a large onion, cut julienne;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 2 teaspoons of cold water.
- Put oil in a large saucepan and add the beef pieces. Cook them until they become ruddy. Dissolve cubes of concentrated beef soup in one liter of water, then pour the liquid over the pieces of meat and let them boil for one hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the saucepan, then mix the starch with two teaspoons of cold water and add it to the stew. Mix everything very well and leave the food for another hour, on a small fire.
This tasty fall recipe can be done with a slow cooker.
2. Fall mushrooms stuffed with cheese
4 large mushrooms (large enough);
• 100 g gorgonzola or other types of cheese, shredded;
• 25 g walnuts, toasted in the pan without oil, and crushed (not very much);
• some fresh thyme yarn;
• a cube of butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Wipe the mushrooms well, remove the codices and cut them small, then mix them with cheese, walnuts, thyme, and butter. Using a spoon, put the mixture in each mushroom.
- Put the mushrooms in a tray on baking paper. Leave them in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese melts completely and the mushrooms soften.
3. Cream of pumpkin soup with chili
Creamy pumpkin soup topped with pumpkin seeds and cream on rustic wood background with autumn leaves
• a 1 kg pumpkin, peeled and seeded;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
• one tablespoon of butter;
• 2 chopped onions;
• 1 clove of garlic, sliced;
• 2 chili, cleaned of seeds and finely chopped;
• 850 ml vegetable soup (if you do not have it, you can make a soup of 3 cubes of concentrated soup and 850 ml of water);
• 4 tablespoons of cooking cream + extra for serving.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius and cut the pumpkin into large cubes of about 4 cm. Put the pumpkin cubes in a large greased tray with a spoonful of olive oil and let them cook into the oven for about 30 minutes, turning them once, halfway through to make them uniform.
- While the pumpkin is made, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic, and half of the chili, cover the dish and leave them on very low heat for 15-20 minutes until you see it completely soaked onion.
- Add the pumpkin in a large bowl, then pour the soup and sour cream over it. Add the soup to the blender until it is fully homogenized and a cream is formed. Pour this cream into the saucepan over the tempered onion. Let it warm up on a low heat and serve it immediately.
4. Lasagna with pumpkin, ricotta cheese, and sage
Vegetarian lasagna with eggplant, courgette, sweet potatoes and tomato sauce on a white plate.
- 1 pumpkin, about 1 kg, cubed;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 200 ml cooking cream;
- 50 g parmesan;
- 250 g ricotta cheese;
- a few leaves of sage;
- 12 sheets of lasagna.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, then place the pumpkin cubes with a little oil and leave for about 30 minutes to soften and lightly brown. Meanwhile, mix the liquid cream with half of the Parmesan cheese.
- When the pumpkin is ready, let it cool slightly, then remove the peel. In a separate bowl, mix ricotta with sage and Parmesan and add the remaining mix over pumpkin and season to taste (try not to smash the pieces of pumpkin too much).
- Create the lasagna by putting the pumpkin mixture and ricotta between the special sheets, but keep some cooking cream as a topping (if you want, you can put the cheese shaved). Leave the pumpkin lasagna in the oven for 25 minutes until browned.
Which of these fall recipes has made you water mouth?