How to Ice Cupcakes. First of all, the CUPCAKES! Either you buy them, either you bake them.
Don`t be afraid to create your own cupcakes. Here you`ll find some easy and tasty cupcake recipes.
Now, if we have the cupcakes, let`s see how to ice them:
Most important element, the frosting buttercream. Here is the recipe that I’ve used to create these beautiful designs.
So, with the frosting buttercream ready, lets create some designs for our cupcakes.
1. Reusable silicone pastry bag; Single-color Coupler; Ring; Nozzle – necessary tools for icing.
Let`s put all together and see how it works!
2. Drop the coupler piece into your pastry bag. Make sure you place it as close as you can to the end of the bag.
3. Now you have to cut the bag just past the end of the coupler. You don`t want to cut it above/after the thread or in other places. I`ve tried it all, and the best way it works it`s like this.
4. Don`t forget to twist the ring to lock into place.
5. Now your “gun” is ready to be used. Fill the pastry bag but do not exceed 2/3 rds or 3/4 the full. If you are having trouble doing this without making a mess, place the bag into a glass to hold it upright while you scoop the icing inside. After doing so, gently squeeze the bag to get rid of any built up air bubble trapped inside.
6. With frosting buttercream in your pastry bag, grab a cupcake, put some buttercream on top of it, and start icing!
7. Hold the tip directly over the top of the cake. It should almost touch the surface of the desired design area. Squeeze the bag and slowly raise the tip straight up to form your flower or design. Simply lift the tip and stop squeezing when you flower is complete.
8. Just don`t forget to use the leaf tip. Like this, you could fill the empty spaces between your flowers, and your cupcake will look complete.
9. I forgot to tell you how easy to change the nozzles is. Just take off the ring, put the nozzle design you prefer, twist back the ring, and voila!
For my next cupcake, I`ve created two designs using the Piping Ball Sphere.
Is very easy to use them, either with coupler, either without (just slide the ball sphere inside the pastry bag)
#1 Tips on How to Ice Cupcakes: When you use Piping Ball Sphere, squeeze the pastry bag and rotate it back and forth to obtain a beautiful shape.
#2 Tips on How to Ice Cupcakes: When you lift up the Ball, fill the opening from the middle with a nozzle design or any other sweets like caramel, chocolate, anything you want.
Squeeze and rotate back and forth
Use a nozzle to create a design in the center of the Ball Sphere Design.
At the end, add some leafs to complete the cupcake design.
Now it`s your turn! Enjoy it!
*for any other questions, please don`t hesitate to contact us on our Contact Page! We are more the happy to share with you, all the information we have!