Muffins with Cream Olives. Some of the dishes that I cooked this week included some special muffins, which I served at lunch today. I have not cooked much of this type of muffins so it was time for a little change. There are so many ingredients or combinations of ingredients that we have not tested yet and these days I wanted to do just that: To try something new again.
Muffins with Cream Olives Recipe
Ingredients for dough:
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz cow`s yogurt (very fat)
- 25 lb olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 7 oz flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Ingredients for topping:
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 6 olives for decorating
- Few basil leaves for decorating
Dough baking instructions:
- Beat in eggs in a bowl and add yogurt and olive oil. Don`t stop, continue mixing.
- Add the salt.
- Sieve the flour and baking soda into the dough
- All the ingredients are homogenized – it should be a creamy dough now
- Pour the creamy dough in your cupcake liners or baking pan – all goes in the preheated oven.
- Bake cupcakes at a medium temperature for 20 minutes.
- Let them rest…
- Mix cream olives with cream cheese using a spoon or spatula.
- Use a pastry bag and some decorating tips to decorate a beautiful design
- Don`t forget to put on top at the end, an olive and some basil leaves.