Pasta with Vegetables Salad. You are accustomed to Bolognese or Carbonara pasta, but you can also prepare fast and light dishes with the same main ingredient. No matter what form of pasta you have in the pantry, we are sure you will find a recipe for your taste.
Pasta can easily be transformed into a hearty and tasty salad. You can add fresh vegetables to them, bits of chicken or fish, creamy dressings for a multitude of textures to provide a perfect taste.
You will not waste too many minutes with their preparation because while the pasta is boiled, you can handle the preparation of the rest of the ingredients.
For inspiration, we suggest a quick recipe of pasta salads. Try it and tell us if you liked it.
A salad you can eat just as it is, or you can put it as a side dish at a barbecue.
- 200 g spiral-shaped pasta
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 small tomatoes
- 200 g bacon
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100 g green pea (or canned)
Method of preparation for Pasta with Vegetables Salad:
- Put the pasta to boil in a pot with boiled water, salt, and a little oil and boil them according to the instructions on the package. Once cooked, they are removed from the boiling water and kept for about 10 minutes in cold water so they will not stick to each other.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly with cold water. Then clean the shell or pips and cut them into small enough cubes (or whatever form you want) and mix with the pastes that have been removed from the cold water in the meantime. Cut the ham into cubes and add it to the other pasta. The salad is spiced with olive oil, with salt as much as you think it may need, with a little white or red pepper and a drop of balsamic vinegar. The vinegar gives to the salad a special flavor and unique taste.