Waffle Burgers & Cheese Spaghetti Waffle Recipes. Waffles are fluffy pillows, baked from a dough like the pancakes one. They were invented in Belgium, and today they are served all over the world with small differences. They are also known as goffre or waffe. Waffles are baked in special machines with different shapes. These shapes are found in hypermarkets or you can purchase them online.
Simple Waffle Recipe
• 2 eggs
• 150 g flour
• 150 ml of milk
• 50 ml of mineral water
• 50 g of melted butter
• salt and pepper
• a quart of butter for the waffle machine
- For the dough, first beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the yolks, melted butter, milk and mineral water.
- Using a whisk, incorporate the flour. Season with salt and pepper.
Waffle Burger Recipe
Delicious, easy to eat, hamburger waffles are a hit at barbecues and summer evenings. This recipe gives about 12 burgers for four people. Feel free to double it for your guests.
• Mashed potatoes
• 1kg ground beef
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
• ½ teaspoon of onion powder
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon oil
• ¼ of a red onion, sliced
Cheddar slices, cut into small squares
Cherry tomatoes or small tomato slices
- Make small waffles about 8cm with your mashed potato in the waffle iron. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the beef, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Gently form the mixture into small patties. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the patties for 3-4 minutes.
- Then turn over and add the cheese slices on top, cook 3-4 minutes or until the hamburgers are cooked and the cheese is melted. To assemble, start with a waffle and then add lettuce, tomato, and onion if desired. Cover with the hamburger patty and a final fry. A toothpick through the center can help hold it all together. Serve with condiments of your choice to soak in.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Cheese Spaghetti Waffle
• 1 large spaghetti squash
• 1 egg
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• ⅛ teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon of garlic seasoning (I simply used organic spices)
• ¼ cup of cheese (Parmesan cheese)
• 1 tablespoon pesto
• 30g of cheese (I used cheddar)
- Cook the squash and preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half the length. Remove the seeds. Put in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes. Let the squash cool and scratch the corners. Remove excess liquid.2. Make the waffles and heat the waffle iron. In a bowl, mix the spaghetti squash, egg, salt, pepper, seasoning, and parmesan. Mix well. When the waffle iron is hot, place half of the mixture in the middle of the waffle iron and close. Bake according to the instructions of your waffle iron. Remove the waffle and repeat the process for the rest of the mixture.3. Make the sandwich: Add 1 tablespoon of pesto on one of the waffles and a layer of cheese. Close with another waffle to make a sandwich. Place the sandwich on a baking sheet and place in the oven until the cheese is melted. About 7-8 minutes. Slice the sandwich in half and serve.